Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

According to liberals, everyone knew about the NSA spying. So why is Snowden being charged with espionage?

If we all knew this then I don't understand why these charges are being brought up.

Ohh yea, I forgot that under Hussein free speech is criminality.

Favorite Answer

The government seems very anxious to get Snowden.

It makes me wonder what other covert government activities against it's own people they are afraid might be revealed.

Probably because the little dweeb took national secrets and fled to Hong Kong then to Russia. Since China and Russia are anti-American we can only assume Snowden is trying to sell them to the highest bidder and that makes him a traitor. If he was a whistle blower he would go to a neutral country and not a communist country.

• According to liberals? I thought it was the Alex Jones side of things that knew about this. It seems that conservatives are caught in a blame game.

For the same reason all whistleblowers are arrested and charged with bogus charges. It's been happening in America for almost 200 years.

Because he released large amounts of specific detail about espionage against Taliban and Al Qaeda, which is damaging to our national security.

Source(s): I'm sure you guys would have loved him back when Bush was in.

good luck catching him

because he is a criminal