How much tax would be taken?

If I'm making minimum wage(9.60) an hour and work 16 hours a week, how much tax would be deducted. Keep in mind I just want a rough estimate.

well I'm in Ontario, and also you could have picked any province its not like its changing drastically. and I'm a student if that has to do with anything

Sounds to me like your having a bad day, I had a question and gave my opinion don't really see how that corresponds to me ranting but sure I'll consider your advice. Have a good one :).

I already knew why I'm working for minimum wage. its a part time job, as well as my first job. and I've playing with you the whole time. thanks for the entertainment.

• Fred S
    Favorite Answer

A rough estimate: $0.00.

If you want a better estimate, we would need to know which province you live in.

Re additional information:

What a great rant! I hope you feel better. You can find all the information you need here: www.google.ca. It's not like it's very hard.

Thanks. I'm having a great day. Now you know why YOU'RE working for minimum wage.

Some!