Does this language sound harsh?

I am making a new language (no joke) with it's own alphabet and grammar rules as well as a sentence structure. But does my language sound harsh or nice? Or somewhere in between? I don't want it to be too harsh like klingon or as tongue twisty either. The name of the language is Arkheo (Are-Kay-Oh),... show more I am making a new language (no joke) with it's own alphabet and grammar rules as well as a sentence structure.

But does my language sound harsh or nice? Or somewhere in between? I don't want it to be too harsh like klingon or as tongue twisty either. The name of the language is Arkheo (Are-Kay-Oh),
some basic grammar rules:
"Eh","ei", "e", "æ", and "Æ" are pronounce like a in hay, "H"s are silent at begining of words, like french. "I"s and Y acts like letter "e"
"Ua" is pronounced like "or" "joi" is pronounce like "wa" (e.g. Sjoird is sward). And "Ia" is like "ya" like Iatos(eyes) is "ya-toes" and all "a" are "ah" or "aw" so Kiham is "kee-hAWm"
There's more to the grammar but anyways:
Arkhean:
"Kohda sufreita aes myr sufreita"
(Your suffering is my suffering)

Ze ta bænam
(I am good)

N'akhan aes kadena mhe ghant mæd.
(Nothing is going to stop me)

Hær æs jzakar kuhrai uaranzei
(He is the color orange)

Sound harsh?
Thank you for reading such long question text.
1 answer 1