Why does relationship advice always devolve into "have more sex" ?

Any time I seek advice online about my boyfriend or dating, I always get advice like "suck his dick!" or "just sleep with him!" It's kind of frustrating, because I'm going slowly with him - he doesn't have a lot of relationship experience, and I want him to be comfortable with me. Just jumping in like that would be a serious breach of trust (especially at this point), and while it is something we need to talk about soon, people telling me to essentially molest/rape him is not advice.

So, why is it that people seem to think sex is the answer?

• Robin
    Favorite Answer

I don't think it is it depends on who you get answering these questions as they answer from their experience most often which may or may not be universally right..

What kind of advice did you ask for?

And as for the examples given no-one bothered to read the question obviously. Having sex before both of you are ready is the one way to really Screw up the relationship

Source(s): Life