What exactly did Paula Dean do?

I keep hearing of her everywhere and I don't care enough to go googling and reading through stuff so what did she do?Something racist I think?

Favorite Answer

She is being sued and apparently had to admit that she used the N word over 30 years ago. I personally think this is all a pile of crap because it was a very common word until the 1990's. It has never been acceptable to say it even though now ***** is common in everyday young black culture. Kinda sad she is losing it all over a stupid lawsuit saying she didn't promote enough black people that turned into a witch hunt and crap she said so long ago. So many black & white people will be out of work now it's pathetic. All those cancellations mean closed plants and restaurants. No jobs period. Hope they are happy and they get their millions they must have sued for.

Apparently over thirty years ago she said the 'N' word and someone recently found out and is suing her for racial discrimination or some ********.

The media is defiantly making way too much of a big deal over this.