Can i remain anonymous on youtube/adsense?

i have a video that i want to put on youtube but it concerns someone i know and it would be awkward if they found out and saw my name under my youtube accounts information. I know i can put fake stuff for my youtube account but i wanted to monetize the video with adsense so is it possible to remain anonymous in my situation? (dont tell me that its not right for me to put stuff on about others please)

How can they find out?

Favorite Answer

You need to provide a name with adsense so that they can add the money to the correct bank account. However, your name that you provide to adsense does not connect to your account. You can name your channel whatever your want; the name you give to adsense will not be shown on your account

No. If someone is determined, they can find out who posted the video. Don't post anything you don't want the world to know you published.