Anonymous

Why are black people not doing anything when Nonblack people say the (N*IGGA) word?

I mean I used to not find it offensive when other people/friends used to say it but know it's getting out of hand. I mean if you're not black don't use the word period, some people on internet say "BUT BLACK PEOPLE USE THE WORD IN HIPHOP" . WHO CARES!!

The word has a bad meaning to it so why do people want use it know? Just because someone said B*tch are you going to call your mom that? The answer is NO.

People of afro descent should use the word Hispanic isn't even race but only the black hispanics should use it. Or we should just stop using the word period.

Also people say black people call white people cracker and etc, what they don't know is the n word has a totally different meaning because the history of the word.

And black people need to monitor the word because the n word can be used in different ways for example what's up my n*gga and the bad way is you black ***** and etc.

I'm not racist at all just facts.

I think we should stop using the word because people think its cool to just say the word .

Favorite Answer

What you talking about Paula Dean? Let me tell you something. I don't care about that fat-hoe. I'm indifferent to the situation.

However, I'm not going to back her like these house ne gro's are. They should be shame, backing that racist white woman. SMH

• I think it's just another derogatory term that you cannot prohibit anyone from saying. What are you suggesting, them beat us up every time a white person uses it? Because that's not practical and it will most definitely not cure the world of using it. Why don't you stop caring so much. I get called mean crap all the time, it doesn't make me cry on yahoo trying to demand people stop saying it. I ignore it and move on....

Source(s): I'm so sick of hearing this dead horse debate. Your breathing offends me, could you stop?

Rap is very influential.

In my mind it should be banned, since it degrades woman, promotes cop killing, is sexually obscene, preaches hate, etc.

People wanting to say an offensive word is the least of the problems it has caused.

Thanks allot for your significant contribution homies!

The word has been loaded for years, but now it is black people whom are "unloading" that word and making it meaningless !

Yes. It could be offensive. A lot of people say 'darkies' instead.

I look down on Hispanics who try to embrace anything black.

Source(s): Just my way of feeling.

What can we do?