What is the difference between a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 x?

Hello, I am getting a new phone and i was just wondering is there any difference?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Cam
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 (GT-I8160) has 4 GB storage, and 768 MB RAM. It has a 3.8 inch screen and comes pre-loaded with Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradable to v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean).

The Galaxy Ace II x (GT-S7560M) is a variant of the Galaxy Ace 2. It has a similar shell and specs with slightly larger screen dimensions (4.0 inches); it has the same ram and storage space, but contains a single-core 1 GHz CPU instead of an 800 MHz dual-core, has 645MB of accessible RAM, and has Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, running Samsung's proprietary TouchWiz Nature UX user interface as the default user interface.

For all intents and purposes they are the same phone. The Ace 2 X has a larger screen, but may preform slower than the Ace 2. They also have different interfaces.

Given a choice, I would go for the standard Ace 2.

• 4 years ago

Galaxy Ace 2x Specs

• 4 years ago

the two considered one of them are fantastically undesirable. you need to get the Galaxy SIII or Nexus on the Samsung area, or the Sony xperia S, SL or Acro S in case you prefer to bypass down the Sony highway. i've got used affordable android telephones interior the previous, and OH GOD do you prefer to circumvent those!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.