? asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 years ago

No sex life with my man help!?

Okay so.. me and my boyfriend have been going out for a year and a half we are in love, as far as I know I love him he loves me but theres an issue in the bedroom.. the issue is there is no sex! when we first got together we had sex 3-4 times a week now its becoming bad. I just went 4 flipping months without sex I am going crazy finally we got drunk and had a quicky but since then we never have sex like Im an 18 year old girl this is the time when I should be having fun and going crazy hes 20. We never do it! don't tell me to get on top of him and kiss him, feel him up, wear a sexy outfit, dirty talk him, send him pictures because ive tried everything and he flat out say so and says 'man im getting pissed stop' wtf! I don't know what to do !! please help :( he said he has to be in the mood and that he cant just get turned on. im starting to get frustrated and low self esteem from being rejected all the time :( plz help me :( p.s I don't think hes cheating.

I try he tells me stop :( and gets mad.

Favorite Answer

Normally, cuddling and foreplay are enough to get a healthy 20-year-old man in the mood. He had a sex drive, now he doesn't. I won't suggest he doesn't love you, but no sex tells me he's not "in love with" you. Sometimes there's no reason, the chemistry just fizzles - but I think usually people fall out of love because of specific disappointments and emotional conflicts.

20 is also around when men stop getting erections at the drop of a hat. Just a couple of weak or failed performances can seal a self-fulfilling pattern of performance anxiety. I don't know how that's treated, but I know it's treatable and google should lead to plenty of info.

Ask him what his deal is. Tell him you want sex and you want it now. Or maybe you could act like you don't care and try not to show really any affection towards him, no cuddling, no hugging, like one kiss a day. Just act like your over it and you don't care. Try that for a few days and if it doesn't work. Im sorry I don't know what to tell you.

you should defo talk to him about this and tell him how not having sex makes you feel!

because its not fair on you or him!