What do you do in order to get over something bad that happened?

just do something else and get away from the people that remind me that something bad happened..(well at least until the drama fades)

or just tell them to shutup if they keep reminding me that something bad happened.

the bad thing that happened will be forgotten within at least a month. if it was REALLY bad..well you can still use my advice. run away for awhile and let the drama die down. go on vacation

• Honestly, I dont think you'll ever get over it but with time, you become more familiar with the memory. It won't hurt or bother you as much, but it'll always be in the back your mind. So I think time will heal all wounds. Like if a child gets a cut, he will cry because it hurts. With time, that cut will heal and will leave a mark. It doesn't hurt but the mark will always be there.

I never get over the bad things for some reason. I ruminate a lot on bad experiences.

The best thing I've found is to work toward making something GOOD happen. You can't change history; you can only move forward, and try to make your NEXT experiences good ones.

Good luck!

• dissed

realize that bad things happen and sometimes theres nothing you can do to prevent or change it

learn from the past dont run from it! :)

• Go on like normal and eventually the feelings fade away...

• Frank

run and hide for a long time

I cry ,cry, cry and cry... The time is my cure