What's your favorite holiday?

Tell me why do you love it so much.

BQ2: What your fondest memory within this particular holiday.

BQ3: How was your day today?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My favorite holiday is Christmas

I love it because of the winter season, especially putting up the Christmas tree with colorful lights. Watching movies with my small family and my best friend. Picking out presents for people, and opening gifts. It all makes me feel so cozy at home, and happy :)

BQ2: The past 4 or 5 Christmases have all been memorable ones. I can't really remember the ones before that though. One of the fondest would have to be the year when it actually snowed on Christmas Eve, and I woke up to see all white outside. It was one of my first white christmases.

BQ3: It was alright, got a little sunburnt yesterday though so it kinda sucks.

• 7 years ago

I love Halloween.

When I was younger Halloween was a day my Parents pretty much let us run loose. Lots of fun and freedom.

When I got older our daughter was born on my favorite holiday....October 31st.

• alexis
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Halloween for sure! :D

I love it so much because of the candy, scary movies and costumes and Halloween parties and scary stories! and of course listening to thriller

BQ: I remember me and four of my friends went trick or treating by ourselves and we were chased by a huge dog, it was very funny thinking about it now.

BQ3: It was fine and yours?

• Magaro
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

the holiday after the first semester

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I no longer have a favorite holiday. Haven't for a long time.

• Buster
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

My answer: Christmas

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

great day todayt july 4th/ the fireworks etrc

• Jeff
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

christmas

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.