-__- asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

What is the best drug to be on to watch movies?

I thought movies while youre baked is cool, but meh, probably makes me less in it eventually and slower, and more tired. MDMA? Movies and M is fairly incompatible I find... since all I wanna do is move around and talk to people. Acid? Seems like it would be screwed up and not worth the viewing experience. Havent tried either shrooms or acid to watch movies, but anyway what are probably the best drugs to be on to watch movies

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Either acid or mushrooms works well.

• Luke
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

I personally think your question is a little backwards. If you're going to take MDMA shrooms or acid movies will be boring. As someone who has tripped during movies, I would personally not recommend it, because it makes me too emotional.

Adderalls would also be interesting lol I guess it depends on what you want, but weed's pretty good for movies.

• 8 years ago

Marijuana dude! Don't do none of that shrooms, acid, coke, crap! You'll be trippin the whole movie, and you might even find a random pool with no water and jump right in it. Thats what that trippy stuff does to you. Youre best bet is all natural maryjane. When youre high on weed, you're hungry, and you're chill, you think everythings funny, youre happy, and you feel kinda wierd. But its a good kinda wierd. And you can bet if your high you wont imagine things that arent there and try to kill yourself.

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Try Codienuana, it's a mixture of codeine (can be found in T3s ) and weed. Take the T3 wait 5-10

minutes and smoke some weed, then watch the scariest movie you have with headphones. It's

awesome. Also makes funny movies funnier.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

None why not be clean and watch the movie without being baked.

• 8 years ago

Life is the best drug yo

• Jeff
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

acid, just wait an hour or so before you put it on.

• 8 years ago

Pot green maryjane gonja

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.