What is your bedroom like?

Someone once told me that a persons room says a lot about them.... Is that true?

Anyways my room is basically black and white. Everything is black and white.

@dj pierre lol well i guess that statement doesn't apply to everyone because i am the furthest thing from boring, and i'm not narrow minded.. but i am a this or that person!

Favorite Answer

My room is dark brown with dark wood flooring. I've got baroque paintings on one wall along with a portrait of Velasquez that i painted. My bed is black and on top i have photographs of the sun in different colored filters. My bedding is just white and light blue with a fleur delys pattern. My closet is just filled with my clothes, which i like to pick and chose carefully. Then i have a black dresser with a black mirror hung on top, i keep all my jewlery and makeup and a few trinkets on that dresser. I don't have windows, i just have big french doors leading to the balcony. that's it

• Liz

The walls are white, and there are pictures, maps, and posters on 2 of the 4 walls. I have A LOT of books. I'll try to donate them to the local library. There's a black desk, a brown dresser, a stand, a queen sized bed, and a closet with clothes, bags , and shoes. Then there are miscellaneous things here and there.

There are no exact colors just different colors everywhere, and my carpet is brown.

Maybe my room says that I'm a simple person that loves to read.

My room has beige walls and a blue carpet. My room is also really cluttered and I have a lot of old stuff packed in boxes, usually old school books and an old pair of crutches I used when I sprained my knee a while back. Oh yeah, and some board games, my bed, and a shelf of books. That's about it.

And yeah, that does say a lot about me, considering whenever I try and get organized everything just gets messy again shortly after.

• 5 AM

I have lime green and pink walls. One wall green one wall pink etc,

I have Lino floors.. It's a pretty small room, especially for a girl who likes to get creative all the time.. I hope to move out sometime soon and have bigger space cause most if my clothes and things are stuck in boxes which can be a right pain. Lol.

Well, I just moved into my room and I'm in there with my two brothers, so.. Yeah It's pretty boring.. White Walls No pictures, no posters, Clothes, a closet, and three beds.. LOL..

So your bedroom is black and white?

This tells me as a person that your quite 'this or that' minded, you don't see things as being many possible things or way, no grey area, your probably close/narrow minded to certain issue and topics in life.

According to your bedroom your also probably boring.

My bedroom is dark blue with black furniture, black bed, black tv, black xbox, black pc, black wardrobe, black clock, black lampshade etc. My bedroom consists of my two favourite colours.

Source(s): don't listen to what im saying, it's just boredom speaking..

it's pretty much wall to wall spider man stuff, movies and video games.