I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!?

Omg I love her so much! she is perfect in everyway and it makes me mad when people make fun of her for having a lot of boyfriends. That just goes to show when she gets heartbroken she can get back up and is so determined to find her one true love! who else loves her?

Favorite Answer

Omg I love her too! *virtual Swiftie high five!* Taylor Swift is absolutely amazing. She writes all her own songs, and over 600 at that! I saw her in concert on her Red Tour on June 15th. That night, at exactly 8:33,my life changed forever. The moment I saw Taylor, my hero, my inspiration, and the person who saved my life IN PERSON with my own eyes, I just broke down. I cried my eyes out for most of the concert, and we had seats in the back section!!! Taylor is beautiful, talented, and a great role model. In the past 7 Years, Taylor has only dated about 6 or 7 guys, so stop bothering her. Without Taylor and her music, I may have not been alive right now. I love Taylor Swift so so so much, with all of my heart <3

Source(s): Been a Swiftie for years!!! :) :) :) <3 <3 <3

I love her! <3

I like her choice of guitars - well, when she plays Taylors, that is.

There are a lot of music-bigots out there - don't let them bother you. There is no right or wrong with music - if you love it, or the musician, it's right.

Taylor is the best

You do realize this is yahoo answers but you're supposed to ask questions. Not tell people random stuff that won't matter to them because they obviously wont ever know you.

• ?

It was cute when she was a teenage, but she's an adult now. It's time to stop singing about boy drama and pick a more mature topic. She seems like a pain to date, because if you break up she'll write a nasty song about you. I know I'd never go near her. It's also pretty low that she uses their real names, that can seriously damage someone's career.

I have plenty more reasons why I don't like her, but to spare your feeling I'll stop now.

For a vocalist worth listening that writes songs worth hearing, please refer to Imelda May. If any modern-day vocalist is perfect, it's her.

• Kayla

I like some of her songs, but I'm not a fan

I guess you'll have to be mad. Taylor Swift is annoying.

• Alex

I personally don't. You shouldn't post about things you're passionate about on here, there's lots of people who will give you sh*t.