Sara asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 years ago

I mixed up my birth control days ?! HELP !! (Alesse)?

all my pill days are messed up.. I heard that all the pink pills are the same , so it doesn't matter what day you take those, and the white ones are when your period comes.. is it okay that im randomly taking the pink pills? since I mixed up all the days .. and what about the white pills? when would I get my period? because I don't no when to take the white ones... please help !!

Your birth control pills should be in a 1 month supply. Aprox 21 pink and 7 white. The pink are all the same and don't matter if they are taken in a different order. The white ones are blanks, like a sugar pill so you don't forget to take the pills. You don't even actually need to take the white ones but after 7 days of not taking the pills people tend to start forgetting so they put them in there to keep it a habit of taking the pill everyday. Take all of the pinks then all the white and you should be good.

If you get more than a 1 month supply and they are mixed up then look at the date of the script and do the math to figure out how many days its been and remember its normally 21/7

Hope this helps

Good Luck

Of course it is