If you were dating someone and found out they did drugs, would you end it?

I'm suspicious that this guy uses marijuana and I'm against drug use, but I like him a lot...

• Favorite Answer

The only drug I could deal with someone doing is marijuana, but only if they did it occasionally (not ALL day long...lol) and if it didn't interfere with their work, relationships, etc. Marijuana is not at all like heroin, cocaine or any of the other narcotic drugs. You cannot die from a marijuana overdose. Marijuana helps many people with pain, sleep, etc., and so it's used for medical reasons. People have been changing their opinions about marijuana use, and laws are finally changing.

Maybe that guy you like will cut down his use of marijuana for you or not be under the influence of it while he's with you. You'll have to talk with him about it.

I would tell him that I would not be with him until he stop using marijuana.. if he's really serious about me and willing to quit, good then.. If not, I don't think he's worth your time.

• Nathan

Cannabis is healthy but if he likes you he'll stop for you.

It's not addictive like almost every other drug, so there's no reason for him to refuse stopping other than the fact that you asking is stupid.

It's like demanding he stop eating potato chips. Stupid right?

but seriously, ask him to stop.

>Implying that marijuana is drugs

That's just what society wants you to think

Hey ask him to stop this if he agrees then u can do what u want..

Yes. :(

Actually, I agree with Naqi, but if he doesn't stop.... yes. :(