A asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 8 years ago

What shoes go with these?

I'm going to high school in the fall and this school has a uniform: white polo shirt, dark navy pants (links at bottom), and i get to choose what shoes i wear but they have to be closed toed and completely black (lace, sole, and everything).So.. I;m going to get monochrome black vans but I don't know what other shoes to get that'll look okay with the style of pants. I was considering sperrys and toms (maybe the completely black converse) but they seem like they only work with skinny jeans.

This is kind of what the pants look like:

http://www.millenniumclothing.com/images/W/NHH1011...

Remember: shoes have to be completely black

Thank you!