Is a relationship without sex weird?

My boyfriend and I are not terribly interested in sex. We sleep together every night (we live together), but we haven't had sex, and don't really plan to in the foreseeable future. I don't have a problem with this, but I'm wondering if it's particularly unnatural or odd.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

not normal.

aren't you that attractive ?

• 7 years ago

If you both choose not too then its NOT weird.

If you just don't 'care' or in a more narrow view 'does not give a ****' maybe it should be weird.

It is normal for partners to be intimate to each other. Now if based on your question that you stated '..My boyfriend and I are not terribly interested in sex' you were stating a condition where intimacy is not present on your relationship. it should be talk about.

In the other hand, sometimes several factors can affect the desire like your age, work related stress. etc.

• 7 years ago

No, it's not.. In matter of fact, I wish there's a guy out there like that..

Because if he's after sex then he definitely doesn't love you...

But if he doesn't care about it, then he DEFINITELY does love you..

I wish I meet a guy who doesn't wanna have sex before marriage

I'm a virgin too

• Meme
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Now a days that's all anyone wants to do, but it's great you guys don't care about it. I don't find it weird when you want to have it you'll have it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

yes it is odd. It's exactly the same as living with your sibling or parents. The only thing that differentiate lovers from other relationship is accessing each others private areas.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.