Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 7 years ago

how to write short bio for speech?

Favorite Answer

First, think about what's most important to your audience. What do they want to know about you? Probably they want to know whether you are worth listening to! So focus your short bio on your accomplishments as they relate to that audience.

Begin with a statement that puts your career or accomplishments in perspective. For example, "John Smith has over 20 years experience as a senior manager," or "Jane Doe is an award-winning mystery writer." Follow that with a few other details that demonstrate your expertise and underscore your relevant achievements.

List the highlights, and then ruthlessly edit the list down to a few key details, the things that can easily be described in a sentence or two. The shorter the better.

Biography Speech Example

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axpsz

One of my favorites is the classic Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut. It's about satirical dystopian society. I will leave a link to the text on my source...you should read it even if you don't choose it, it's grrrrreat. I forgot to add, it fits your fantasy life pretty well and it plays on today's equal rights issues, but in an exaggerated future.