Can you Recommend a Tv Show?

Can anyone recommend a tv show from the ones I've mentioned?

I have seen:

Beverly Hills 90210

7th Heaven

Friends

Smallville

Full House

One Tree Hill

Desperate Housewives

Boy Meets World

The Nanny

Dawson’s Creek

Gossip Girl

The OC

Chuck

Lois and Clark

Saved by the Bell

Heroes

Roswell

Kyle XY

Samantha Who?

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Emily Owens, M.D.

Alias

Felicity

90210

Living with Fran

The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Nikita

Drop Dead Diva

The Carrie Diaries

Melissa and Joey

Baby Daddy

Degrassi

Teen Wolf

Hart of Dixie

Once Upon A Time

How I Met Your Mother

Revenge

The Vampire Diaries

Beauty and the Beast

Arrow

Pretty Little Liars

Twisted

Thanks. From those shows you can see I love romance/comedy/drama/action/spy :)

I don't know why Gilmore Girls isn't in my list lol I loved that show. I don't like anything too supernatural, nor cop/law/medical shows lol

Favorite Answer

I actually DO recommend Supernatural but you listed nothing supernatural. It's more of action than horror scenes. There will be monsters and stuff like that, but I definitely recommend it! Just give it a try :3

Source(s): my obsessions wut lol

Eureka

Friday Night Lights

Skins

American Horror Story

Haven

The Killing

Charmed

Supernatural

Nashville

Veronica Mars

Dance Moms

Army Wives

Hit the Floor

Major Crimes

Cold Case

Perception

Rizzoli and Isles

Cedar Cobe

The Bridge

Under the Dome

Touch

The Listener

Prison Break

24

New Girl

Dexter

West Wing

Arrested Development

Criminal Minds

ER

Grey's Anatomy

Bones

Downton Abbey

Gilmore Girls

Twin Peaks

X Files

90210 is my favourite show

please watch

The Carrie Diaries ( teen girl , romantic , funny , amazing )

Skins ( Watch generation one and two they are amazing! sex, drugs , love , drama , alcohol , life , messed up teenagers watch the UK one please watch this so sad as well just watch happy things after it) you will not regret it

keeping up with the kardashians ( Funny , love it , about a big family probably know what it is I love it ( girly)

neighbours ( Australians about school , love , drama )

The inbetweeners ( hilarious ! will cheer you up 4 boys , school , want sex , things never go right doesn't fail to make me laugh )

the only way is Essex ( People from Essex , reality , funny , so entertaining , love , drama )

Switch ( 4 young girls can do spells , funny , drama , love kinda ) I loved it dontknow if they will make anymore series but I definitely enjoyed in there only one series

Girlfri3nds I loved this show ( reality , 3 girls look for love they live in a big house they share until the end and boys come and impress them or tell them about them and they will date or not at the end they will be 1 the pick only one series I dontknow if they will make a second but I loved the tree girls in the first series. Hopefully they will make another

Our girl ( not romantic or funny but young girl she is from switch I love her lacey turner anyway her life is messed up and she wants to do something with her life and she joins the army its really good should watch it she was a common messed up girl then does something with her life , its a drama )

The crash (This one is ne you definitely have to watch omg there is only two episodes it wont be back on there was only two parts. Love , tragic , heart-breaking , so touching ! please watch this you will not regret it , it is amazing you can watch this on youtube must watch omg please )

Eastenders ( its a soap depending where you live if you have heard of it but its just life teen and adults drama don't watch all of them you'll die before you got to the last one not sure if you'd like this but I do )

Dexter - about a serial killer , drama

these are all good shows don't have to watch them but please watch The crash and maybe skins generation one and two they change every two seasons and the characters are the best they ever have even look it up everyone like the first and second the best people its really good

Source(s): Hope I helped , think I should go best answer been writing this for ages and gave a good enough list

you have seen every show haha i have heard that the british show skins is good. it has nicholas hoult from warm bodies. i would start at the second or third season though because thats when it gets good. melrose place is a good show its really similar to 90210 and one tree hill. the newer version of melrose place.

How I met your mother is pretty funny. You should try the show supernatural though its great!

Breaking Bad!! Watch it! Like now.