Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

My boyfriend say things that make me upset?

My boyfriend said this morning in bed he look at my but and say, how bumpy it is. We been together for 3 years, I live with him and his ailing mother, I was not slim when we met, and I've gain about 5 pounds over 3 years. Why does he show signs of turn off's with my body. If he didn't like my body why start a long term relationship with me.

Favorite Answer

That is something you need to sit down and talk with him about. Patch the holes in your boat. Don't let it sink over something like that.

he's probably mad that you have a big butt and he thinks other guys are staring at it and is trying to get you to feel bad about it because he doesn't want you to show it off. Men love nice butts =]

I think he has some other affairs with somebody else...If so talk to him seriously if not then it might be due to ur phyisical structure so try to became slim..................

do you know how many better guys there are out there in the world ? so why do you settle for a jerk ?

Hold sex from him