how do you make steaming ice cream?

i really want to make steaming vanilla ice cream to entertain my little brother and cousins please leave a detailed answer

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Marcos
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ive never heard of steaming ice cream before, but I heard of fried ice cream if you want to give it a try.

You make an ice cream ball of the flavor you like.

you then coat the ball entirely with fine bread crumbs.

you then place the ball(s) in a plate and into the freezer.

Wait for 1 hour and repeat the coating process.

do the coating process one more time.

the coat should be thick enough around the ice cream now.

all you need to do is put some oil to heat and once its nie and hot fry the ice cream ball (one at a time) in the pan for about 7 seconds while the whole ball surface fries. After that you place it on a plate put some whip cream on it and its done. Youll have a treat that is warm on the outside and cool on the inside.

Source(s): Ive done this before and they are reall good.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Meigan
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Salep dondurma is a variety of Turkish ice cream prized for its stretchy, chewy nature. The stretch and chew comes courtesy of salep, the powdered root of a rare Turkish orchid. It is illegal to export the powder from Turkey, so folks (including us) have come up with fake salep recipes with legal ingredients. We posted on it here: Fake Fryable, Brûlée-able Salep Dondurma Ice Cream.

Yesterday, by accident, we came up with our easiest and favorite chewy ice cream yet. We like it better than the real salep. Plus, it is made from potatoes! The story includes an equipment review, some luck, and some celebration. Chewbacca isn’t really in the post.

• 7 years ago

"Steaming" ice cream is not possible. You would need to have some dry ice to create the steam or liquid nitrogen. Neither are safe to use in the home.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.