Was Zelda Skyward Sword the best zelda game ever made?

I just beat the legend of zelda skyward sword after playing it off and on for two years. I thought that it was one of the best games I have ever played, and IGN even gave it a 10 out of 10. Just wondering what other people think so I can see other opinions. By the way, my second favorite is twilight princess with windwaker very close to it.

• Maia
    Best Answer

My favourite is Twilight Princess - I think it's the best one. But Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time come after it.

In my opinion, it was one of my least favorites. I grew up playing a ton of the LOZ games, including the ones on Gameboy and GBA. My favorite Zelda game (And overall favorite game) is Ocarina of Time, Majora's mask coming in second. The Zelda series always had a dark vibe to it, and although windwaker was a tad different, it still followed such a linage. Skyward, on the other hand, completely dispelled the 'dark' vibe and shifted a whole new direction, which I found rather childish and disappointing. Don't get me wrong, the gameplay was fantastic for this day and age, but the story and overall sensation of the game was way too childish for my liking.

While I enjoyed Skyward Sword, I personally like Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess more.

Skyward Sword, like all of the other Zelda games, is fantastic. It's one of my personal favorites. However, the best Zelda game is Ocarina of Time. It is one of the highest rated games ever and is considered by gamers and critics to be the best game ever made.

Most people think ocarina of time is but i like the new zeldas just as much. There is no bad zelda game if your looking for one to start with accept for zelda 2 just don't play zelda 2.

Skyward sword was pretty good, but it it not my favorite.

My favorites are Ocarina of time, Majora's mask, and twilight princess

There's nothing worse than that unpleasant feeling you receive in your stomach once you come home following a day's losing to face your spouse and family. You have to break it for them that there surely is number income that week for food as you missing everything on dropping bets! But this may change it out today with the Zcodes from here https://tr.im/Asl0q .

Zcodes System is a activities trading plan developed to give you advice on what sports functions to bet on and those that to avoid. It does this through analytics. It considers its significant information base of 15 years'price of activities knowledge and spits out their prediction based with this evidence.

Zcodes System gives forecasts on all important U.S. sports including the NFL, MLB, NBA, and the NHL. It in addition has integrated all key world wide baseball leagues, NCAA baseball, NCAA hockey, and horse race!

No one will understand that you're therefore sure last battle will win you straight back all the cash but you are able to just do that with the Zcodes System from here https://tr.im/qwXTx .  

Zcodes System will offer you a sports betting technique system. With Zcodes System you may gain some extra cash as you can have all the sports betting techniques that perform in just one Zcodes System.