I have a question about "Weed"?

If T.H.C. is the main ingredient that gets you "high" then why do people mix it with hemp in the first place? Why do people just not take T.H.C. by itself?

Favorite Answer

THC grows in the female plants of cannabis. There are other ways to consume weed without smoking it.. you can drink it, eat it etc. I personally like to smoke it, because you can use your imagination to build different peices..and i love the taste and the feeling in my lungs.

you would need a special lab and scientist to extract the thc from the plant, it can be done ive seen videos of people getting injected with it but your average cannabis cultivator isnt gonna go through all the trouble to extract the thc just because you dont want to smoke it, also people dont mix it with hemp it is already inside the female plants, hope this helps

There's many forms of weed. Kief, Hash, Hash oil, The actual flower of course. Hash oil and kief are almost entirely thc, you just get some plant matter when extracting the thc