Which is a really good betty crocker cake mix?
I was thinking either rainbow chip or a reeally chocolatey cake from betty crocker? Any ideas on which one is the best?
- Anonymous7 years agoFavorite Answer
I'm not really sure if you're asking for a recipe, or a type of cake, but here is one of my favorite recipes with a betty crocker cake mix.
1 betty crocker devils food cake mix
1 box (4 serving-size) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
3/4 cup hot water
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 package (8 oz) softened cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. heat oven to 350 and spray 13x9 inch pan with baking spray lightly coat with flour
2.mix cake ingredients together and poor into pan
3.beat cream sugar and one egg until smooth and creamy. with a butter knife swirl this mixture in to the cake batter. sprinkle with nuts
4. bake 45-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. cool an hour before spreading frosting over.
5. store covered in refrigerator if needed.
(you can also make this recipe into vanilla by replacing cake and chocolate with golden butter or vanilla cake mix and vanilla pudding and vanilla icing.
"Next best thing to Channing Tatum brownies"
This recipe is originally meant for brownies, but I believe you can make it into a cake.
1 chocolate cake mix
1chocolate icing mix
2 cups chocolate chips (1 cup milk, 1 cup semi-sweet)
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter chips
1/2 cup m&m's
1/2 cup reeces pieces
1. combine all ingredients and bake for amount of time indicated by box.
(you can add your choice of candies or types of chips)Source(s): pintrest, and myself <3