Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 8 years ago

Google play store error?

When I log in into google on google play it says this couldnt sign in

Cant establish a reliable connection to the server this could be a temporary problem or your android device

May not be provisioned for data services if this continues please call your customer care and I dont have service I canceled it

Favorite Answer

I am confused... but let me give you a slight break down... Google play needs a G-mail account... If you have this great, make sure you can log in even on google mail with your gmail and password... if you get this far great! Then if your phone or tablet or whatever you are using is saying that make sure you can goto the browser and use the internet, if not... then you don't have a data plan/service... if you don't want to pay for it, goto settings, then wifi, connect to your local access point... then try again, if it goes online... goto play and log in!