Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

Good Star Wars games? (With great story)?

I recently started to play games, bought a new PC, a cheap Xbox 360. I'm a big SW fan (read every single comics / novels ) and while I know most SW games aren't very good, I was wondering if there were some that were great and that have a good story. I don't have a kinect.

Update:

I played Battlefront 2, while the game is great, there is almost no story.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In terms of story, the Star Wars games are some of the strongest out there. These are my personal favourites:

Star Wars: Republic Commando (so good, it spawned a series of great novels)

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

Star Wars: The Old Republic (again, several tie in novels)

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

If you computer can run it (its that old!) then Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds has a few nice story arcs. Short, but very well presented for an RTS.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

my favorite is star wars the force unleashed 1 and 2 those have a great story and have atleast 10 hours of game play each

• SW: the old republic (PC) SW: BATTLEFRONT 2 (PC) Force unleashed 1 & 2 (pc and xbox) SW:jedi knight jedi academy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.