Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

Good Star Wars games? (With great story)?

I recently started to play games, bought a new PC, a cheap Xbox 360. I'm a big SW fan (read every single comics / novels ) and while I know most SW games aren't very good, I was wondering if there were some that were great and that have a good story. I don't have a kinect.

I played Battlefront 2, while the game is great, there is almost no story.

Favorite Answer

In terms of story, the Star Wars games are some of the strongest out there. These are my personal favourites:

Star Wars: Republic Commando (so good, it spawned a series of great novels)

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

Star Wars: The Old Republic (again, several tie in novels)

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

If you computer can run it (its that old!) then Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds has a few nice story arcs. Short, but very well presented for an RTS.

my favorite is star wars the force unleashed 1 and 2 those have a great story and have atleast 10 hours of game play each

• SW: the old republic (PC) SW: BATTLEFRONT 2 (PC) Force unleashed 1 & 2 (pc and xbox) SW:jedi knight jedi academy.