DId Lauren Faust die?

Did Lauren Faust die? If she did how did she die? Some people say its rumors and others are dedicating stuff for her saying in loving memory. How did she die, or did she die. Also would that effect mlp

Favorite Answer

No, she didn't die. Trust me, you'd hear about it if she did. The brony community's grief would implode the Internet. Trolls make up rumors about celebrities dying all the time just to mess with their fans. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people like Skrillex and Morgan Freeman "die". The truly evil part of this troll is that it gets those who fell for it to in turn troll those who know she didn't really die by posting things like RIP anywhere relevant and making memorial sites for months to come, thus causing those in the know to rage. Just by them thinking they're paying their respects to a beloved figure, they are spreading the lie and giving the troll what he wants.

And if she DID die, it would not effect the show at all, save for the temporary emotional impact it'd have on the show staff and crew. She had a diminished role in the show after season 1 and hasn't had any influence on it at all since the season 2 finale. I know, we all wish she stayed, but the cast and crew who remain try their darnedest to maintain her original image whenever possible.

I hope I answered your questions and eased your fears. Have a nice day!

Nope! These were only rumors made by trolls or people who hate the brony and pegasister community. I started doing a bit of research after the credits of Swag.mov made by the well known HotDiggedyDemon. And no, she actually still lives.

I hope this helps!

i like her but it would make more sense if she did because my little pony generation 1 came out in the 1880s

No I don't think so