Frosty SC asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

Who do you think gave The Undertaker a harder time at Mania: HBK or Triple H?

I know many are gonna say Shawn, but don't forget, Triple H went all out at Taker in his 2 Mania matches, HBK was just more resilient. Also I think if I were The Undertaker, then the sweet chin music followed by the pedigree would've been the hardest thing to kick out of in my WM history.

I'm not saying Triple H was the one, but just letting you know that Triple H is considerable too.

BQ: Would you agree Edge was the one who started giving Undertaker "tough matches at Mania"? It was a user's comment in a video, just thought if it really was true or not, 'cause I personally didn't watch Undertaker's old Mania matches against now legends.

Scripts have nothing to do with personal experience in a match :) Scripts just decide who wins/loses.

• Favorite Answer

Triple H in their second encounter gave Undertaker a harder time,imo.

BQ:I would say Big Boss Man is the one who gave Undertaker the first "Tough Match".That match was brutal.Most would say Mankind,but to be honest,that match was tougher for Mankind than it was for Undertaker.

Source(s): *HUG*

HHH obviously gave Undertaker a harder time. He hit him with like hundreds of chair shots, a bunch of pedigrees, and threw in a few tombstones. All HBK did was really hit him with the Sweet Chin Music like 2 or 3 times. The HBK vs Undertaker match told a better story though, and they way the match was worked from start to finish was impressive. Their 2 matches have gone down as some of the best Wrestlemania matches/ WWE matches of all-time. While the HHH series was just 2 good matches.

The only Undertaker matches at wrestlemania that seemed like it was an all-out war before the match with Edge at WM24 were against Sid at WM13 (even though i'm not a fan of that match), and against Ric Flair at WM18 in my opinion. Before that a lot of his Mania matches lasted only 7 or 8 minutes.

I think Shawn Michaels gave him a harder time, but that's also because i am biased. Considering HBK is a little older and looked a little better than HHH did in the 2 matches. Although I will say this, the WM25 match was a lot better than the WM26 match between HBK and Taker, whereas the Hell in a Cell was better between HHH and Taker.

BQ: Absolutely. It's also the match, that in my opinion, made Edge a star, and a top 20 of all-time guy in the history of WWE/F.

Both series of matches were excellent, let make that clear. While the matches he had with HBK will always be included among the greatest matches of all time, the matches with HHH had the brutality. So with that perspective, I would say Triple H gave Taker the harder time.

As far as the Edge question, I would say go back a couple years. The first real threat to the streak, in my opinion, would be Randy Orton in 2005. Mark Henry in 2006, not so much. Then Batista in 2007 was also a threat.

I think HBK gave The Undertaker a harder time at WM.

BQ: No, Undertaker had tough matches before Edge at WM 24 such as Randy Orton at WM 21.

The Undertaker vs HBK matches are the greatest of the WWE, but Triple H gave Undertaker harder time when he Tombstone him at WM 27...best kick-out ever.

Triple H. Think of it this way, who sounds tougher, a 5'10" guy named " The Heartbreak Kid" or a 6'10" guy named " The Undertaker?"

BQ- Undertaker vs. Edge was a pretty good match, but Kane and Batista both gave Undertaker "tough matches" too.

• vallo

That way Shawn Michaels ought to lose his credibilty that could be inappropriate because he left the business enterprise. perhaps after the tournament he ought to take position yet i do not see him interrupting. EDIT: ok, why the heck is this question directed to Clown Prince & LOD? That ain't honest. i'm gonna answer the extra data. Vince does have the potential as you suggested inspite of the undeniable fact that, Vince is conventional with of Undertaker's loyalty and exertions for the business enterprise. And as a reward for his loyalty, i imagine the streak will stay. They made the tournament a no holds barred because that is HHH's speciality that could make the followers imagine that HHH's is gonna win. yet another ingredient WWE's doing to make the followers imagine the streak will end is having Shawn Michaels in contact.

HBK's match was beter than HHH's against Undertaker,i think Batista was the best wrestlemania math vs undertaker

Whoever wrote the scripts.