Your Opinions on the Anime Sword Art Online?

Your opinions on the anime Sword Art Online. What do you think of the characters and story Development, and do you have a reason for thinking this way.

I personally enjoyed most of the anime so far but I'm only half way through and wanted to hear what you think.

Best Answer

It was a good anime and it's short(only 26 episodes),there are rumors for a season 2 but no one is sure .The story in my opinion is really unique and it's for people who are both fans of mmorpg's and anime,and i don't think the fights are boring at all,they are pretty awesome especially the one with blue eyes,where kirito defeats him single handidly.there are lot of emotional moments and the romance keeps it light.it was probably my first anime this summer and i enjoyed it tremendously :)

PS:Currently watching black butler :)

@Firo:first of all SAO is based on light novels by reki kawahara,fairy odd parents is for toddlers and saying it is a rip off is lame.grow up :P

Source(s): me

I am a huge anime otaku and Sword Art Online is my number 1 favorite anime. I love how Kirito is just really strong and you never what cool thing he will do, also like the romance between Kirito an Asuna. The animation is great and the voice actors really make it seem real. I also like how Kirito gets a lot stronger and his attitude changes when someone dies. The fact that he has his own special moves is awesome. Asuna at first was like a solo shy person wearing a red coat but then gets a powerful position in the Knights of the Blood. Also like it how he is separate from beta testers and is called a beater. Also how he defies the game which you will understand when you've watched enough. I can't wait for a season 2. Overall I think SAO is fantastic and one of the best animes I've ever watched.

Source(s): otaku

I loved it! Stick till the end you won't regret it! There is a twist at the end that's AMAZING~ I loved how they made the ending. I'm trying really hard not to spill anything here and I'm afraid if I tell you why I liked it I'll spoil it. Please watch the rest!! :)

• delaun

a lot of people didn't like the second half of sao....but personally I loved both halves of sao. I loved how the story flowed like its explained how it went from sao to afo and it was also explained why. the characters are the best the supporting characters are perfect.

Haven't seen it yet.