Ryan asked in PetsDogs · 8 years ago

what does yolo mean im confused?

so confused becuase i wanna know becuz i only live once but help me seriously all my classmates are saying yolo after everything even pooping

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yolo

Go away. Learn how to write a sentence using the English language.

wtf

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Y - You

O - Only

L- Live

O - Once.

It's a highly overused, overrated acronym meaning "you only live once" so live life with no regrets, or just don't give a f*ck. Make decisons based on split second judgement..ect..party, live life to the fullest...go all out..whatever.

It's what every young 20 something or teen is saying, it's on almost every item of urban wear and it's in numerous rap songs.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's lost meaning. It's supposed to mean that you only have life so you should grab every opportunity to do things. Like it would be appropriate for you to say it after choosing to have fun instead of studying since you only live once and you don't wanna spend your life studying instead of having fun. But your friends are making the word into a meaningless buzzword like swag. They are saying it to be cool and funny. It doesn't work.

Source(s): :)
  • 8 years ago

it means You Only Live Once

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yolo means you only live once.

• 8 years ago

It's n old saying and also a County in Northern CA... but lame that think they're cool saying it now have no idea where it came from... "you only live once" is not what it originally means. Thats dumb AF

• 8 years ago

You only live once means to just go for it sence you only live once. Your classmates are just joking

• 8 years ago

It's an acronym for YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE

It pretty much means live without regrets because this is your one life so live it.

• 8 years ago

You only live once

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You only live once

• 8 years ago

Its from a drake song. Its "you only live once"

Its pretty popular among teens and its pretty stupid if you ask me. Its just an expression though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.