Comparing Premier League teams to NHL teams?

Hi!

I just recently watched the HILARIOUS Jason Sudeikis skit on English Football (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KeG_i8CWE8

Youtube thumbnail

)

And in the scene where they're comparing Premier Teams to NFL teams to help Jason learn the teams, I thought it was a pretty good way to learn!

SO! I am a know it all of NHL teams and i want to learn about PL teams, so if anyone knows a lot about NHL teams and PL teams, could you please make almost like a chart that compares the 2 teams?

Example:

Manchester United- Super Rich, everybody either loves them or hates them: Toronto Maple Leafs

Thanks! Please help!

@Adi- I don't think you understand the concept of the question...

Favorite Answer

As hard as I'm thinking about this question, the only two I can come up with is this:

Liverpool -> Edmonton (Montreal as well, maybe?): both used to be dynasties, haven't won a title in a long time.

Manchester City-> FL Panthers: overshadowed by the other team in their state/city/area, has potential but wrong area

Source(s): Maybe I'm totally wrong but I tried. Yay for effort?

I think it'll be a good idea to create the Canadian Premier League. It'll help Canada greatly and the national team as well. Just thinking that more players are gonna be coming out of Canada and football is gonna be way bigger in Canada is a great idea. The only problem for me is that where am I going to be able to watch it? Are they also gonna show it over here in the U.S? If so, the Canadian Premier League has another fan. Another I'm wondering, will Toronto FC and Vancouver join the Canadian League or stay at MLS? Just a few things I've been wondering.

have not compared the premiere are the best