What shoes do I wear with my skinny jeans?

I would consider myself to have wider hips than most and I wear skinny jeans (looks fine) but my biggest problem is finding a pair of shoes to wear when there is no snow. I've tried converse but it doesn't look the best. I just want to know what shoes to wear with them.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

When wearing skinny jeans, wear low top shoes. So flats work. Vans work really well. Sperry topsiders are great. Strapped sandals look great. Vans and Sperrys are my favorite. I wear the flat socks with both cause I don't like socks showing with them, it looks weird. If you want a boot, wear riding boots with skinny jeans. Also, wedges look great. A cute opened toe wedge, a closed wedge, anything that doesn't really cover the bottom of your jeans. High top shoes, like high top sneakers, tend to make your legs look bigger by cutting off that bottom. Hope this helps!

Source(s): I love shoes (x
  • 7 years ago

High tops look best with skinny jeans :3

• 7 years ago

I wear nice cowboy boots with mine. It balances out the hips (high five for a roomy birthing pelvis!) and can be casual or dressed up. Suitable for all weather and conditions. Vans look retarded on me because they make my legs look stubby with the wide hip thing going on.

• 7 years ago

Flats, Sandals, heels .. Or try a high top sneaker .. Not exactly my style but on some ppl it look right

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

It all depends what kinda person you are. I wear stilettos with my skinny jeans. So I'd say, stilettos if you are quite girly. Wear Jordans, or flats, if your just not into heels. :)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Sandals and mid-heels

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.