Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 6 years ago

Are you upset that the real Brian Griffin is dead?

He died in Roads to Vegas. They're trying to make everything ok by replacing him with a clone, they even showed the real Brian and clone Stewie in Heaven. Making it look more canon. What if its left a mystery? Maybe Stewie will go in his time machine and Kane sure real Brian doesn't die. Does if upset you the real Brian died? I was so mad when I watched it, but it is just a show but watching it at the moment I was really mad! It might as well be Brian who dies in season 12 since he's just a clone anyway. They better not kill Chris! It'll most likely be Brian or Chris from what I heard.

Best Answer

relax...it's a fun cartoon...the characters are supposed to die and revive anytime they want :D

I'm outraged! Bring Brian back now! Kill Quagmire!

vinny was the dog in the original family guy episode that McFarlen used to pitch to the networks

Vinny is garbage, So I;ll be skipping the show until it's retconned back.

• Andrew6 years agoReport

they won't bring him back, but they are supposed to be bringing cleveland back to quahog with his new family