How to handle losing a cousin?

My cousin was killed in car wreck. Last time i talked to him we made plans. Now im thinking about those plans but hes not here. Its making me sad by the thoughts.

Favorite Answer

I like the other guy's answer about writing down all of your good memories with your cousin. It might be hard to focus on the good times right now, because you don't have him there with you anymore, but in the long-run, it'll be something to look back on to remind you of him and the good times you had together.

Really, though, how are we supposed to handle losing anyone? :( It's always tough. I think you should make sure to take really good care of yourself health-wise, and try to get in a good balance of time with others, and time with yourself. Time with yourself to think and grieve, but time with others to get you out of your own head and distract you. Fun with other people can also help you remember that you can still have good times with other people, even though your cousin is gone.

And maybe you can still go through with the plans you made with your cousin, even though he's not here with you. Bring a different friend, or even go by yourself. Start a tradition of doing that every year to remember him, maybe. :)

Also, I'm really sorry for your loss, it sounds like he was really special to you.

Get pen and paper. Write down everything that you remember about your cousin, especially the good times.

• ?

I'm very sorry for your lost I can't even imagine your pain

go to youtube and listen to mahriah carey bye bye