Portal 2, Bioshock, or Dead Island?

They're all $20, so I only have the money to get one of them. What one should I get?

Best Answer

I recommend that you get Bioshock because Bioshock is a far superior game than Portal 2 and Dead Island and they're all great games and they're all landmark games of this generation of consoles and they're all landmark games for The Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 and I have played all of them, but I must say that Bioshock is way better and it's way more enjoyable and it's a excellent game, it's a great game and you'll love Bioshock more than the others that you've mentioned like me. Bioshock is one of the best games of 2007 and it's one of the best games ever made and it's one of the best games of this generation of consoles and it's one of the best FPS games of this generation of consoles and it's one of the best scary FPS games ever made and it's one of the best FPS games ever made, in the top 100 list and it has one of the best setting out there in games and it's one of the best-looking games ever made of this generation of consoles. Bioshock has better and great gameplay and better graphics and the graphics in Bioshock are more beautiful and more gorgeous and it has great design and presentation and a masterpiece storyline and a great single-player experience. Overall, Bioshock is a excellent game and it won't disappoint you one bit.

Portal 2 is a really fun puzzle game that has a great story and is also quiet funny but can also be really challenging. bioshock also has a great story and awesome survival elements and at times it actually made strategizing necessary when I didn't have enough ammo. Dead island is funner when you have friends that's all ill say about that

Source(s): I'm a gamer

Bioshock

Bioshock. Definitely. Best game I've ever played by far. It has a great story with plot twists and suspense and it's just perfect. I've played through it about 30 times and it never gets old.

Source(s): me

if you're looking for hard but fun puzzles with an interesting story, get Portal 2

if you're looking for a cool story with some horror, get Bioshock

if you're looking for a good zombie survival game, try something else

LOL @ Unknown

Dead island is crap but all those games are dead guess get portal 2 its co-op n not that dead

GET PORTAL 2. SERIOUSLY.

Source(s): ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME