Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 7 years ago

What is the best way to get all of my vitamins and nutrients if I can't eat solid foods?

I'm having trouble with eating solid foods at the moment and am wondering if there is a way for me to still have a healthy diet with all of the vitamins and nutrients needed every day. While waiting for the specialist appointment I'm hoping there's something like a protein powder to add to my smoothies every day. Smoothies and yogurt is really all I can eat at the moment without getting sick. Also I do not like the taste of boost, so hopefully something that will taste good exists.

• T.
    Favorite Answer

I do not care for Boost either; my major nutrition for 12 yrs. has been Ensure Plus (cancer surgery 12 yrs. ago). Protein added to your smoothies would be great. Plus vitamins. Hopefully this is not a permanent situation for you. Try some ice cream or a milkshake.