A download for the Jo'Rakht race mod for Morrowind?

I was hoping that someone would have a copy of the Jo'Rakht race mod for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, or maybe know of a place I could download it. I had to uninstall Morrowind due to missing files and such, and I lost all of the mods I had installed when I did. I tried to download it from Sabregirl's... show more I was hoping that someone would have a copy of the Jo'Rakht race mod for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, or maybe know of a place I could download it. I had to uninstall Morrowind due to missing files and such, and I lost all of the mods I had installed when I did. I tried to download it from Sabregirl's (the creator of the mod) website, and also from planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com, but both of the downloads are either missing or removed. I've tried contacting the mod author about it, as well, but since the mod (and the game) are so old, it doesn't seem likely that I'll get an answer. I've been waiting for one for quite some time. Anyways, thanks in advance for your time. I really appreciate it.
3 answers 3