A download for the Jo'Rakht race mod for Morrowind?

I was hoping that someone would have a copy of the Jo'Rakht race mod for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, or maybe know of a place I could download it. I had to uninstall Morrowind due to missing files and such, and I lost all of the mods I had installed when I did. I tried to download it from Sabregirl's (the creator of the mod) website, and also from planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com, but both of the downloads are either missing or removed. I've tried contacting the mod author about it, as well, but since the mod (and the game) are so old, it doesn't seem likely that I'll get an answer. I've been waiting for one for quite some time. Anyways, thanks in advance for your time. I really appreciate it.

Best Answer

Google it

Ouch. That sucks. This has occurred to me earlier, so I in many circumstances have "back up" saves on a stressful rigidity become self holding from C. you may bypass missions of you identify on, i've got have been given self perception. In optimal quests you may settle for or decline. or do only now no longer consult from the human beings you had quests with. as nicely the hassle-free undeniable fact that, downloading yet yet another keep from planet record or some ingredient is a bigger powerful determination i think of of. additionally, there's a code to fill all magazine entries, and get all quest products.

Hi there,

If you are searching for Dragon Age 2 you can download it for free here: http://j.mp/1qXHOEi

no surveys, no scams, just the full game!

If you are a fan of role-playing games set in mythical worlds, Dragon Age 2 is the right one for you.