Overall how is a 2006 Cadillac cts as a car?

Im 15 and in a year i am getting a car and my favorite one so far is a 2006 cadillac cts do u guys think its a Decent car? For my price range? ($7.000-9,000) how are they on gas and hom many APX miles can i put on it before it starts to break down? Just give me some of your opnions (: thanks guys (:

And i have 3,000 saved up and will make about 3,000 this year so im planning on a down-payment of 6,000 and pay it off in like 2 years

p.s i have a job

Favorite Answer

It's a great car but does have some problems with the engine and transmission...

2006 Cadillac CTS Consumer Discussions - Edmunds.com

www.edmunds.com › Used Cars › Cadillac › CTS › 2006 CTS‎

I too have had multiple engine problems with my 2006 Cadillac CTS. The oil does not make it between routine oil changes, and if it runs low it becomes what the ...

2006 Cadillac CTS Consumer Reviews - Edmunds.com

Apr 16, 2013 - A complete list of 2006 Cadillac CTS Consumer Ratings and ... I started having issues around the 2nd year... most of which was covered.