What does this dream mean?

I was running from something and i couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was and i couldn't see where i was running the dream then flashes me to my old hs and i see my friend Maria she is yelling "no no don't do that to him" then i reach into my pocket and pull a knife out and stab the person who was chasing me and i couldn't see the face it was blacked out then we sit in a booth in a classroom and a friend that i knew in Elementary who i didn't even go to hs with says "are you where you want to be?" and i reply " Of course i'm right where i want to be" while staring at my friend Maria across from me just smiling at each other... then i woke up happy and rested.

I've been going through it all week and haven't been able to make sense of it; Any help would be appreciated?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Pretty standard "running away from something" nightmare, followed by your average non sequiter transition into a random place you remember seeing in real life. Stress, probably nervous about something. I'm impressed that you remembered the dialogue. That's often the hardest part to remember.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.