What does this dream mean?

I was running from something and i couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was and i couldn't see where i was running the dream then flashes me to my old hs and i see my friend Maria she is yelling "no no don't do that to him" then i reach into my pocket and pull a knife out and stab the person who was chasing me and i couldn't see the face it was blacked out then we sit in a booth in a classroom and a friend that i knew in Elementary who i didn't even go to hs with says "are you where you want to be?" and i reply " Of course i'm right where i want to be" while staring at my friend Maria across from me just smiling at each other... then i woke up happy and rested.

I've been going through it all week and haven't been able to make sense of it; Any help would be appreciated?

Favorite Answer

Pretty standard "running away from something" nightmare, followed by your average non sequiter transition into a random place you remember seeing in real life. Stress, probably nervous about something. I'm impressed that you remembered the dialogue. That's often the hardest part to remember.