Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

If God exists, why are you here?

Obviously R&S is a den of sin, inequity and corruption, as such he would have it destroyed. Why are so many nutjobs on it?

Update:

@Carpenter: RIGHT after?

Wow, you work fast. ;-)

Update 2:

Christian Sinner; If I did you in the butt, I doubt you'd be a bisexual anymore when I'm through.

Update 3:

@Grumpy: Is that a pass code phrase? Like "The Goose is Cooked?"

10 Answers

Relevance
  • WoB
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

What makes you think I'm not a Goddess? I exist, honey.

• 7 years ago

lol, i do not know why im on planet earth, but it sure seems that someone up there has kept me alive for a purpose.

why am i on R&S ? because i dont have a job. and i have spent my entire life studying what " i know" and its an outlet to help share my understanding and knowledge, experiences and testimony.

one thing is certain, i do better with typing words than i do with teaching in public. at least in my own reasoning.

i became a born again believer, when i was about 16, previiously i had no formal religious upbringing. my mother was an atheist, she said when i was about 18. so, when i prayed to be baptized in the holy spirit, and this angelic being appeared in my bedroom, i became sincerely interested in knowing only religion and salvation.

i was the proverbial child in the darkness, literally, and when i literally also saw the light, i knew i wanted others to know the same things.

• 7 years ago

Your description "nutjob" fits me perfectly. Don't worry, it does not offend me (and I'm sure you wouldn't care if it did, friend). I like the rough and tumble of life here in R&S. Sometimes when this gets me down, I head for an atheistic website to bask in reason for a few hours, then come back here for more punishment lol. See, nutjob is perfect for me!

Auntie Kookoo

• Z
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

To spread the truth

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

A man and a woman had sex, I was born. I logged onto Yahoo! Answers.

• 7 years ago

As a bisexual Christian I often wonder myself. I mean, us "normal" people, like bisexuals, are trying to make sense of it all.

Say, doesn't that make you bisexual too?

• ?
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

If they weren't here we wouldn't have anyone to debate with or insult.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

the inmates run the asylum now

• Rob
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

To try and save you from yourself.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

To be a willing servant .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.