Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 years ago

Help!! My boobs won't stop growing?

I'm seventeen and I weigh 140 but a bit of that comes from my boob which are a 34 DDD and still growing. I'm less than average size, curvy but not fat at all. In grade nine they were a small b, grade ten they were a B, then a C in the summer going into eleventh grade. December that year they were a D and they've grown quickly to a DD and now a DDD. My bras don't quite fit so they might be a bit bigger than that. I'm now going into grade twelve. Is this normal for them to keep growing at this rate? I'd compare to my mom but she is a small c. It's the women on my dads side of the family with big chests hut they are overweight and I'm not

Favorite Answer

You can't really 'stop' them from growing sadly, but you can get a better bra that sets high yet gives support. If you do that and wear a sports bra on top it slims your chest. I understand big breast are easy to sag, and gives of a fuller figure than there actually is. I won't tell you anything like drink coffee, but I can tell you something that might make you love me to death because of results. There are a great amount of breast exercises that tone up the extra breast fat that even plague skinny girls lives. It cleans up the coller bone area lifts them up perky, and removes a lot of the sag. Push ups is one and I will give u a link to the excercises that I like:

http://www.livestrong.com/original-videos/q6UX6UlR...

Hi, I wanted to tell you about my experience with the CurvyBust cream. I'm 24 years old and I've spent pretty much my whole life wishing I had slightly larger breasts. I'm normally a size A, I'd love to be a size B, especially when I wear certain kinds of low cut tops. I have a good figure, and I like what I have, but every now and then I would like a little bit more. Even if I had the money, (which I don't because I am a college student with loans to pay off), I would never consider going under the knife just to go up 1 cup size. So that's been my dilemma.

I found out about curvybust cream when I was flipping through (Yahoo Answers). To be honest with you, I'm not the type of girl who would consider spending money on a cream that promises to increase breast size. It just seems like an impossible thing to claim. But there were three reasons that I decided to go for it:

1) I contacted them via their website because I had a question about the cream being OK for sensitive skin (which it is, because it is made of natural botanical ingredients.)

2) I was really impressed by their customer service and willingness to explain everything to me. 3) They offered me a free 12 day supply with no obligation, (I just had to pay the shipping costs- I wasn't too thrilled with that but it was still worth it to get the free product).

Well, it's actually working! There is a noticeable difference in the size of my breasts! It's only been 10 days, and they say that the true final results won't appear until about the 4-6 month time frame, but based on what I can see, (and what my boyfriend can feel�) there's definitely a difference. My breasts are standing out more, and they are fuller and rounder. Sometimes I am able to go out without a bra, now I can't. And I have a feeling that I might have to actually buy new bras if the growth continues. I'm looking forward to seeing how the next month goes. There might actually be a size B in my future! Woohoo!

Boobs grow and change then shrink all throughout your life. This is just a growth spurt right now.

Maybe your just a late bloomer?

I read in a medical that in some cases (against logic) breast may shrink when going on the pill. something about the extra estrogen "clogging up the receptors" and stopping the uptake of estrogen.

Anyway if your not sure how you look in the eyes of other and would like positive feed back. OR

Kinda get a general opinion of what a wide group of people think of how you look check-out "get-me-rated" @ www.getmerated.com

I know you will be very welcomed a get high scores and win cool T-shirts and stuff

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Help!! My boobs won't stop growing?

I'm seventeen and I weigh 140 but a bit of that comes from my boob which are a 34 DDD and still growing. I'm less than average size, curvy but not fat at all. In grade nine they were a small b, grade ten they were a B, then a C in the summer going into eleventh grade. December that year...

Source(s): boobs won 39 stop growing: https://shortly.im/JT0ma

Boobs Wont Stop Growing

Breasts generally continue to grow for about four years after puberty begins, there are exceptions. Mine were small when I was 16 until 18 and then they started growing. Happy days!!!!

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avCma

like 23, 25, something like that

Holy moly girl...awesome!!!

And the problem is?