Memory cards and Samsung Galaxy Ace 2?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. My phone told me my memory was almost full when I could not open my gallery to view pictures. I bought a micro sd card, but I don't really know where to go from there. It's in my phone and everything, I just don't know how to move stuff onto it. I've changed the settings so when I take pictures, they get saved on the memory card. I still cannot go into my gallery though, so I can't look at them. In my settings or whatever, it says that apps are the largest use of the phone memory, if that helps.

Yeah I don't know where the file manager is. I see the app manager but no file manager.

Best Answer

Well, it seems you are stuck at something quite basic. Never mind, you'll learn. Check this link:

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/google-android/3...

The process shown is not for Ace2, but you'll be able to do that for Ace2 too. Goodluck.

open file mannager and delete some files from phone memory