Can I get a Masters in Education online?

- My undergraduate degree was in Asian Culture

- I currently teach (and have taught) EFL for three years (going on four) in Japan

- I'm interested in returning to the US or moving on to Europe or Australia to teach ESL or Japanese (holding a JLPT N2 certification)

- I would like to work in a University setting.

1 Answer

  • DrIG
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can obtain a masters in education on line.

    Most universities require a doctorate and not just a masters degree./

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.