Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 years ago

Why us it so bad to take drugs?

It's like when people hear that word they're all like 'omg she/he takes drugs omg' and etc. All that drugs do is make you feel good that's it. I know it's bad for you but cigarette is bad as well ad people smoke almost everywhere so I just want to know what is it all about. Btw I don't take drugs but I'd like to try one day but not get addicted.

• Kitty
    Favorite Answer

Why is it so bad to take drugs. Drugs can kill. Especially the hard drugs. They take over peoples minds and bodies. Changing who they are on the inside and the outside. Personally I have know a lot of people with addictions. They are a shell of there former selves. All they care about is drugs nothing else. Drugs alter peoples brains that's all they think about.

It is the experiment, like which you are going to try make people addicted. They even are not aware that they are slowly becoming addicted.

Drugs have more demerits and health risk as compared to their merits.

People in ad smoke as viewers think it is cool and they show in ad which will gain more attention. But it is not necessary that what is shown is always correct.

Ask your inner conscience.

To know demerits leave a comment here. As it is not possible as the data is very large as there are four broad categories of drugs with many demerits some commo and some specific.

To alter your consciousness intentially in a very negative way is simply not right.

It is not O.K. to zonk yourself out on illegal (controlled) substances and potentially harm yourself, somebody else, or society just so you can have a good time.

It is an act of selfishness and hedonism. And it is a lie to say that doing LSD, crack, Molly, weed, or any other piece of crap just to have fun, or alter your consciousness, or for medicial purposes is a poor lie at best. And the same applies for alcohol abuse.

That reality being stated, all dope should be legalized, heavily taxed, sold in liquor stores, and the abuse being stricly legally enfoced (getting high in public or driving while zonked is subject to prison).

Because of government propaganda.

"Drugs" are never viewed as detrimental until the government or media says so. Cannabis was used for thousands of years by cultures around the world and remained uncontested until the US government decided (for various inhuman reasons, do your own research on this one as I don't have time to explain) it was "bad". Alcohol, tobacco, designer drugs, and prescription drugs are all viewed as being "good" or at least "safer" than other substances because of the legal status.

Like I said before, I have been injected with Morphine, and that SUCKED. I also inadvertently took TWO Vicodins once when my Kidneys were acting up. THAT SUCKED. The room literally spun for about a half hour. It is bad to take drugs because of the mind altering effects drugs have, and people become addicted to it. As far as Cigarettes are concerned, Nicotine is arguably the strongest, most addictive drug out there.

• Alex

Because drugs screw up your head and your behaviour and if you take a lot of them you can die of an overdose and also if somebody is taking it on a regular basis they can get addicted to it.

it is so bad because drugs can cil you if you take a lot and when you take them you can go to hospitle so your wasting a docters time because you have been taking when the docter coud be treasting a person that has just had a heart attac and that means they will probaly die

• Uvié

I find drugs disgusting because if you take them, you are "impure". You have things inside of you that alter your mood and whatever else. I prefer alcohol ten times more then drugs, even though they're both terrible and make you impure.

• Lucy

Drugs are related to crime. Innocent people get caught up in drug wars and most drug dealers are also involved in prostitution etc. so drug users are funding criminal activities.

Drug related illnesses cost taxpayers. And drug users often commit crime to fund their habit.

• Daisy

I don't think it's bad at all, so long as you're okay with the risks of damage/addiction etc. society is fine with alcohol and cigarettes, so it seems really trivial that it would be so bad about weed or LSD

Source(s): goddamn me and my tolerance to others