Do you agree with my view on this issue?

This big South American fellow at work nearly had a fight with three white guys, although i don't support resolving issues in violent and I didn't think he did was right. But sometimes it's better to stand up for yourself and fight because I had many first hand experience with white men, they will treat you like crap when they can, especially when no one can see it. They preach morality but what most of them do is nothing more than hypocritical. Think about it, where are all the native Americans? How many had they slaughtered in the past? In the new century, they preach about morality but destroying the livelihoods of many by over-intervening in international affairs. What they want is nothing but to continue their supremacy. They will only show their true color when the opportunity arise. All those so called justices are just a way for them to continue to maintain their power and take things away from other nations.

Favorite Answer

Wait, the three white guys at your work killed all the Native Americans?

I'm sorry, did you even mention WASP? C'mon!