WHat's a good brand clutch for My 98' Toyota Takoma?

A mechanic friend of mine is saying auto zone ( they do have a warentee !) But I kinda wanna know If They are cheap or junky. Im not racing but I want something good !

Favorite Answer

I am not joking about this one bit FACTORY TOYOTA CLUTCH is the best you can get If its a stock driver then do not get a aftermarket get a factory pressure plate ,a factory fiber or drive disk ,a factory throw out bearing and the factory piliot bearing REPLACE EVERYTHING i stated above Do not neglect the bearings especially they can look and feel good but its pretty dumb to have it apart and not replace everything even dumber when your doing it again not long after you first did it FACTORY is the best way to go and worth the extra money be sure to turn the flywheel too or you risk glazing the new fiber disk do it all and do it right and it will last a long time neglect any of those things and rest assured you will be doing it again good luck

Apparently, question mark guy works at the parts counter for Toyota.