I think there should be a WWE Superstar who is "immune" to all finishers.?

So just as an idea. Why not have a new superstar who debuts and what makes him special or different is that nobodys finishing move actually has any effect on him lol. Gets hit by an RKO? Gets right back up and says that all? Gets hit with the KO punch just knocks the guy over but he gets back up lol. People could only beat him via count out, DQ, or maybe submission lol.

Ha, no John Cena. He has been beaten by finishers before. Spear, Sweet Chin Music, and such. Plus this guy people would like...Imagine a guy like Santino being immune to all finishers lol.

Favorite Answer

That would be a good idea, I would love to see Santino with that capability.

Goldberg was kinda like a wrestler who was "immune" to finishers. He would get hit with all kinds of offensive maneuvers and get back up to Spear the guy in half. I remember he got hit by a Tombstone and got back up before the guy could cover him and the time when he got hit by a sledgehammer and kicked out. Also, Kane used to be kinda like that. It would take multiple finishers to take down Kane. Undertaker beat Kane but he had to do three Tombstone Piledrivers on him to win. Kane would get hit and fall down but get right back up. He was a very scary wrestler taht would not stay down from much.

I thought back in the day when I was 8 that they should have a guy who has incredible durability and resiliency. So he could be like an awful wrestler, but he'd kick out of almost all the wrestlers finishers (except the big ones like the tombstone, rock bottom, pedigree, stunner, etc.). But then I realized that's a retarded idea and I slapped myself in the face.

Yeah; good idea. but then the wrestlers would get tired of him kickin' out, then they would keep hitting him with there finishers a whole bunch of times until he gives up. Those wwe "superstars" are only human: And though they are good athletes, nobody could take some ones strongest move that many times!

Source(s): Also if that doesn't work, then they could call out all of the Superstars to jump him.

You described Undertaker's first year in WWE. He was literally unstoppable his first few months from his debut. Not even chairs, belts or any foreign objects could have effect on the undertaker.

The Undertaker was the closest I've witnessed a wrestler being indestructible in WWE. He was like you said, IMMUNE.

I believe there was a superstar back in the early 90's named Zeus who was immune to all moves. He was in the WWE for a brief time and feuded with Hogan. He also stars with Hulk Hogan in the movie "No Holds Barred" and is also known as Deebo from the movie "Friday".

I always loved it when the unbeatable gets defeated, they held the title for a long time then the underdog came through the severe punishment & triumphed in the end...the crowd loved it...!!! i remember a few, the undertaker, Zeus, Sid Justice, there was another wrestler named Nailz if i remember correctly, they had finishers served to them & they just sat up & stunned the opponent...awesome...!!! I do agree though unless they had another gimmick to follow the defeat, their career was pretty much done...!!!

• Rhys

That would be pretty funny. But the gimmick lacks longevity.

It won't be long until the gimmick gets old, and the superstar would HAVE TO get pinned by a finisher. Once that happens, the superstar is pretty much done. Unless he pulls off a "Curtis Axle" or a "Bray Wyatt", then he could make it as one of WWE's mediocre superstars.

• How about Bo Dallas instead of Cena? I don't think anyone has defeated him in NXT thus far.

You mean John Cena?