Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 years ago

Boy at school had been bullying me , why?

I've barley spoken to him in my life , and I haven't ever said anything rude or hurtful to him yet he goes out of his way to make false accusations that I have a crush on his bestfriend and decides to call me a whore **** and hoe. Tell me I'm disgusting , and ugly and it makes me feel terrible? And today he started poking me , and pushing and nudging at me. I ddon't understand , he tells me everyone hates me and I'm stupid. It's only the second week of school I want to know why he's treating me like this when I've done nothing! :(( please no rude comments.

• me
    Favorite Answer

I had bullies like that throughout school too...if it makes you feel better looking back years later it's quite obvious they were both gay. One of them actually just came out and the other is just obviously gay lolol a surprising amount of men who bully women turn up gay

But anyways, don't stand for it. I never truly retaliated hard enough and that's why the bullying continued for so long. If I had just punched him one day, even once he would have likely left me alone. Another tactic that I've found works is if you have a hot beverage and threaten to pour it on them if they don't leave immediately (you'll look psycho but it always works) or just truly insult him in an extremely humiliating manner, like writing a poem about all his negative qualities and then reciting it next time he starts bothering you. Let's say his name is bob, here's a sample poem:

Here comes bob, he likes to ruin my day! Too bad it's just because he is secretly gay

His penis is almost as small as his brain, if you heard this douche talk your ears would be in pain

He's ugly and dumb, yet still teases others. This usually stems when boys have problems with their mothers

Bob shows up to school where he'll tease you then laugh, despite his ugly face and having the neck of a giraffe

And just continue with similar verses

Source(s): im full of bully-comeback ideas after dealing them myself
  • ?

Stick up for yourself! Gain your inner confidence. You don't want some boy you don't know ruin your new school year! Just look up comebacks on the Internet to say back at him. The easier thing is to tell someone. If he calls you another dirty name, tell a teacher! I know, it may seem weak, but the teacher will probably separate you two. Also...I think he could be doing this because he likes you. A harsh way of showing it though...If that's not the case, he's probably some jerk, but...hope you work things out. xx

• Dee

Because he's an idiot! I would tell a teacher or another adult, guidance counselor, Principal he does nothing but harass you and let them handle him. Since he's poking and shoving, he SHOULD be disciplined, possibly suspended, because he's given the school grounds to. Meantime, ignore him, what he said isn't true and good luck, but DO make it known.

Sweet Heart You need To learn To stand Up For Yourself ❗Dont let People Push You And insult You , you gotta Put Your Foot Down & stand up for yourself You need To walk To him and Tell Him Off ! Don't let People Push You Around & bully you . I Myself used to be Bullied Until I stood Up for My self The Lesson Here is that if you can't stand up for yourself Then People Gon Keep Pushing you around . ❗

He likes you. Trying to get your attention and stuff. Dumbass way of doing it too.

Source(s): My Friend's friend.