Why is it that most guns used by criminals are Legally purchased?

Best Answer

Your article does not support your statement. In fact, your article says, "half of all guns illegally acquired by young people involved straw buyers, either friends of the offenders or organized rings of gun traffickers."

ILLEGALLY acquired!

In fact, your article makes no mention of Legally purchased guns at all.

• Difdi

Oddly enough, there have been studies published with the opposite findings, to the tune of 78%-98% purchased illegally.

Funny how a militantly anti-gun newspaper can find "facts" to support the position they took without any at all.

So if you infringe on my rights with arbitrary legislation over and over again it will trickel down to stop a criminal from getting my gun because I couldn't purchase it legally in the first place? Really?

Yet we pro gunners are paranoid that our right will be taken away?

• Dagny

You mean legally purchased by the person they stole them from?

Thants an article from 1999

Once again... Your attempts to link availability of guns to high crime crash and burn with the simple facts: violence is much lower in Texas, where guns are easy to obtain, than in Illinois, where they are impossible to neither buy nor carry legally.

The net is full of people who lie. So why should l waste my time reading someone bias lies? And why do you allow yourself to believe it? I get it you believe it because it matches the way you think not because it is factual.

• shroud

did you even read that link ?

one bad

doctor

cop

gun dealer

car salesman

does not make them all bad

.01% bad gun dealers proves nothing

I don't believe that for one second. Proof?...any Evidence at all?........Sounds like complete Nonsense.

You actually believe that you need help.